Become a paleontologist and dino geneticist! Dig up a glow-in-the-dark dino skeleton. Collect its DNA and rebuild a life-sized dinosaur before your very eyes via augmented reality (AR) technology. Make a video of the experience and send it to your friends via social media - they will be amazed! This unique dino digging kit combines hands-on fun with virtual excitement.
What is augmented reality?
Augmented reality is the integration of digital information with the user's environment in real time. Unlike virtual reality, which creates a totally artificial environment, augmented reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.
1) Contents: 1 plaster block embedding 1 container storing the dinosaur DNA fragment stickers and 1 set of glow dinosaur skeleton, 1 set of specially designed digging tools, 1 brush, 2 AR play mats (each size: 42 x 42 cm), 1 piece of soft wax, and detailed instructions.
2) Excavate the DNA container and glow skeleton.
3) Collect the dinosaur DNA fragment stickers
4) Complete the Dino AR play mat with the DNA fragment sticker collected.
5) Download the DinoCodes Apps, point your mobile device to the Dino AR play mat and watch as a real size dinosaur comes to life before your eyes!
6) Take videos and photos and share them with your friends in emails or on social media. They will be amazed by the "live" dinosaur that appears just next to you.
The mobile app DinoCodes runs on most Apple devices with iOS 8.0 or above. The following devices are compatible: iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad Air or newer. The App also runs on Android 5.0 or above. Only the following devices are tested: the Google Nexus series, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
WARNING: Choking Hazard / Small Parts